We, Werner and Kimberly, have a vision.
Following years of travel to various areas of the world, we learned a lot about what we thought was working and what we would do differently.
This is us doing it differently.
Norse Cove has started as a beautiful piece of land on the ocean, in the trees and alongside of an abandoned blueberry field; all of the things that we would look for in a camping spot. A kayak launch, a deep water cove, a point that views the sunrise and the sunset….. so many wonderful things.
At the Water’s Edge
There are plenty of places here to enjoy your privacy in the seclusion of the trees.
When you feel like re-emerging, you will find a host of amenities, recreational and social opportunities.
- Common BBQ & Food Prep area
- Kayak & SUP Rentals
- Kayak launch and a boat mooring
- Wildflower Gardens and a Monarch Waystation
- Wash House with hot showers, flush toilets and a scullery
- Longhouse with a fridge, hot water for coffee, board games and lawn games